Security of a Hospital is very sensitive and critical matter. It often involves dealing with distress people. While dealing with visitors, who are relatives of patients, security needs to be empathic and at the same time firm. If visitor are not handled properly, it may result in chaotic situation and end up disturbing the peace and tranquility of the hospital.
We understand the critical nature of guarding the hospital premises and its patients, doctors, staffs and visitors. At Globe Security, we take care of all the security needs of the hospital in most comprehensive manner.
Our Security fulfils following security needs of the hospital:
Entrance of Hospital
- Ensuring entry and exit gates are kept clear of vehicle and people for easy access to hospital.
- Ensuring no vehicle stops outside casualty gate except ambulance or vehicle carrying critical patient.
- Cabs and private cars are parked at the designated place.
- Allowing one visitor per patient at a time during visiting hours only.
- Making sure that only one Attendant is allowed with the patient.
- OPD Patients are restricted only to the designated area.
- No one is unnecessarily allowed loitering inside the hospital premises.
- Ensuring that patients in critical condition or requiring immediate attention are attended on priority.
- Ensuring that all IPD patients are directed to the admission counter for necessary admission procedure.
- Ensuring that all OPD patients are directed properly to the OPD.
- Ensuring discharge patients have clear their dues before leaving the hospital premises.
- Controlling hostile relatives of patients through open dialogue.
- Dealing firmly with hostile relatives on threat to doctors and nursing staffs.
- Informing Police after reporting to admin head.
Our well planned sensitive and firm approach towards security of a hospital makes us most preferred security agency for hospitals in Mumbai.
What our clients have to say about their experience in hiring office boy from us:
“I take this opportunity to thank you for your support to Jeevanti Healthcare, which has in turn enabled us to provide affordable and quality services to our customers. I would specifically like to acknowledge your sense of responsibility and responsiveness which is very critical for us to meet the urgent needs of our customers who seek our help at time of distress.”
-Jeevanti Healthcare Hospital